Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Sunday Morning ALL! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! May God Bless you. Just and update...

Last weekend we were at my state convention. I informed them that I would not be their Chaplain as I've been Chaplain for over 30 years. That I can not do my chaplaincy I love doing. Being in a wheelchair I can not visit my fellow Veterans in need. I've been Chaplain for MCL, DAV, VFW, AmVets over the years I love being Their Chaplain. I've always done my best. I love my Fellow Veterans and been my way of thanking God for my safe return From Vietnam! All you DAds Have a great day! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain

Re: Good Sunday Morning ALL! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! May God Bless you. Just and update...

Hey Chaplain!
Sorry to read of your retirement but you know more about yourself than the rest of us do. I'm retired also but I also suffer from COPD even though I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. I'm basically house-bound and don't get out much. I try to find ways to be active but am limited due to the oxygen I have to have 24/7. So I have become somewhat sedentary in my old age, I'm getting close to 80 years of age.
Look around your house, you're sure to find omething to do. Write a book, memoirs would be nice. I visit facebook often.
Lots of luck on your retirement. Hope to see you on this forum.
God bless.