Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: and another thing....I've ranted about this one before...

Hey Lefty! Gotta admit it, you're right. But let's not forget the beefy police officers who might have to try and run down a perp on foot. I'm sure none of them would make it past the first Dunkin' Donuts or taco stand. I thought most police departments had certain criteria each patrol man/woman had to meet. Unless they have reset their standards in order to hire more personnel. Like you it bothers me when I see these heavy weights "sliding" in and out of their cars. Oh well, I'm just a tad overweight myself so it's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.
Nuff said.

Re: and while I'm here....

Yes, we've been doing it to ourselves for many moons.

The thing most folks are unaware of is the fact that many of the "thugs" are professionals who are paid to do what they do. The media occasionally mentions the fact that they are bused in from other areas but they don't mention the paychecks or where the money comes from. Sad to say but the media is the primary reason that most Americans have what could prove to be terminal cases of "head where the sun don't shine".