Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
breaking silence for a moment....

I can't keep some things to myself any longer.....the idiocy just continues...I don't know about you all...but the political news makes me crazy...I am disgusted and ashamed that we cannot come up with 2 decent candidates for the presidency...thieves, liars, and idiots all....
...and now I see on the news that several states are allowing people who voted early...and who now have second thoughts...to change their votes...are you kidding me here....what crap!
...and also president Barak is all over the campaign trail this past week...praising Hillary and denouncing the Donald....and then I got to thinking....he's spending boukou tax-payer money to travel around the country and campaign for Democrats....well, the man is supposed to lead and represent all of the people in this country...and some of that tax-payer money is coming from Republicans.......so it seems to me to be an unethical move there pal....possibly illegal...just sayin'...lefty...out

Re: breaking silence for a moment....

I think its Rigged!!

Re: breaking silence for a moment....

Yep Lefty, gotta agree with you;

Really not much of a choice is there? And it seems the "candidates" were more focused on character assassinations than they were on the issues that most Americans were interested in. Also I'm fairly certain we heard a lot of the rhetoric about 4 or 8 years ago. The only thing changed is the one proclaiming the "new" message.

Kinda like a phrase I heard while I was in Germany many years ago. Someone would fart and another person would say, in jest; "Breath has changed but the voice sounds the same."

A lot of what is being said is just that; GAS! Neither of the two "candidates" can do anything unless they have a congress that will back them up. Otherwise it's all just gas.

Well, nuff said. Till later.