Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To Whom It May Concern..

Folks if you are on IU ? You need to get your battle gear ready again.
This crap is for real, Some vets already talking about suicide.

This tread is 24 pages deep and counting, Some legit responses and some
BS, Just the nature of the beast.

http://vets.yuku.com/topic/166993/Veterans-Cuts-in-BudgetArmy-Times

......................Eagle....Still loading my weapons.................

Re: To Whom It May Concern..

We are going to be at the Mercy of Congress on this one. So that's who we have to Bitch to, and hope that just maybe the Republican side will grow a set of balls and vote it down.

This Trump Budget SINGLES OUT the Older veterans IU Program. The money that's cut from the older veterans is going directly to fund the Veterans Choice Program, which in itself is Failing. So basically what you have is this, "CUTTING ONE GROUP OF VETERANS TO PAY FOR ANOTHER VETERANS PROGRAM"!
Kind of like Borrowing from of your Credit cards to make the payment on your other credit card.

In my opinion we are being treated like one of Trumps Real Estate investments that he no longer needs and now we are a Financial Burden! When he made the statement,"I love my vets", which group was he talking about? The ones that are not sick? The ones that are not over the age of 65? Maybe the ones that are not filing claims? We know for a fact IT'S Not the ones that are suffering from PTSD, He already said that group were "Just To Weak and could not handle it"! Or was he just telling you one of his many Lies he told just to get elected? By the way, What ever happened to, "Veterans Cut's are not on the table"!

I intend on and have already started writing and bitching to my Senators and House Reps. And I will keep doing it as long as it takes. I will go down Fighting this "ANTI VETERAN PRESIDENT"!!

So that's it, Some may not like my post But that's to bad! It's Freedom of speech and I intend to use it Against this "Anti Vet", right up to the time that he takes it out of the CONSTITUTION!!

jinks