Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
checkin' in...

....to see how you all are doin'....but it seems to be pretty quiet here...
...so I'll just make a couple of remarks on the state of things in the country...and then I'll be on my way again..........for awhile...
....listening to a news story the other day...it seems that the college student aid program is in serious financial trouble and running out of funds........and then it went on to say...or some educated talking-head went on to say......that the loan forgiveness program might have something to do with that......geeez c'mon here...who woulda thought....fer cryin' out loud...

....what else?....oh...yeah....it seems that during the Super Bowl, thieves broke into Rob Gronkowski's home and made off with alot of his stuff.....here's a guy who's making millions of dollars a year...you'd think he could hire somebody for a couple hundred bucks to watch his home for him when he's away....hell, I'd have done it for a cold brew or two......do ya hear that, Gronk?

...I know there was more that I wanted to say, but I can't remember right now...there has been alot of good stuff going on lately just waiting for a smartass remark or two...so don't be surprised when I'm back...
...anyway....keep your powder dry...lefty