Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
here we go again...

...another mass casualty school shooting...how many is that this year?...too many to keep track...and too many bodies...
...I don't know about you all out there but I'm numb with the reality and horror of it all...
.....I think that no matter where you stand on the gun rights issue, we can all agree that something has got to be done....this can not keep going on...the people and the law makers of this country must act...
...BUT....we're going to hear the same old song and dance from the NRA and the Republican party...and more inane blather from the WH...that this is a mental health issue and not a gun control problem....which is a flat out denial of reality by the hired hacks of the NRA Republicans...who will forever thump their chests and proclaim their right to possess assault rifles with hi capacity magazines...

.....so...here's the deal...unless and until the Democrats can gain control of state and federal governments...away from the Republican party...nothing will be changed...and there will be blood...

Re: here we go again...

Hi lefty

I been watching all this for a while and have much to say about it but to me its the same old song and dance. As far back as I can remember after the shooting they say somethings got to be done. Then like now they do it all wrong. Washington talks about everything but the real problem which is,,High capacity magazines and AR and AK assault style weapons. They are made for one reason, and it ain't hunting. Theres a lot of Hunters in our family and not one uses that kind of weapon!

Just like San Berdo, Shady Brook and even as far back as the North Hollywood, Ca Shoot out they been talking tough, gonna do something! Just Talk.

In fact just yesterday the Florida State legislators voted down a motion to bring it to the floor by like 74 to 36 just to bring it to the floor for discussion!

I think that its time to vote that 70+ idiots here in FL out. We already started here in heavily Republican Sarasota by voting in Margret Good a Dem to take a republican seat that has been held forever.

I think its gonna happen now..

More on this later