Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today’s Honors and Prayers for our Fallen Comrades and for our fighting Comrades. And for America.

Att-ten-hutt
Hand Salute!
Greater love hath no man, than that he lay down his life for his friends. (St. John the Apostle)
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. (Gen. George S. Patton)
I am the resurrection and the life, says the Lord, he who believes in me, even if he die, shall live, and whoever lives and believes in me, shall never die.
Eternal and honored rest grant unto our Fallen Comrades, o Lord. And let perpetual light of Victory and Grace shine upon Them. May They rest in glorious peace. Amen
Reading from the Letter of Blessed Paul the Apostle to the Hebrews 10:25
Let us not give up the habit of meeting together, as some are doing. Instead let us en-courage one another all the more, since you see that the Day of the Lord is coming nearer.
Amen
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into tempta-tion, but deliver us and our Comrades from all evils. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power and the Glory for ever and ever.
Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed you are among women and blest is the fruit of thy womb, the Lord Jesus Christ. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinner now and in the hour of our death. Amen
Deliver us, our Fallen Comrades and our Fighting Comrades, we beg you o Lord, from all evils, past, present and to come. Amen
God bless our Fallen Comrades, God bless our Fighting Comrades, God bless Amer-ica, always!
Amen
Sharp Hand Salute!

And a Prayer for Murry and CR and cya, and for all Veterans in distress

Reading from the holy Book of the Ecclesiates 12:13
Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for.
Amen

Amen.