Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hitch The Nightster!!!!!!!!

WOW!!
Now that's a Very Strong Looking Bike. Indestructible looking maybe even Industrial Strength!

You better Sweep that Garage and find that bug and then lets all write to Harley and DEMAND that the name Nightster be changed to "HITCHSTER"!

I like that Bike, but I think it deserves a rider with at least 18" Biceps and a couple of Tats and a name like Tiny or Dozer........That bikes got Old Days written all over it!

IM STOKED!
jinks.............

Re: The Jinkster!!!!!!!!

The "Hitchster" I like that.
Check out the flat olive and black combo, it has that "post ww2" military chopped look that started the look to begin with.
Here's the next logical step in the evolution though.
1. Heat tape the exhaust pipes
2. Forward controls
3. Screamin' Eagle dual plug cylnder heads
4. True drag bars
5. A very subtle Von Dutch pinstripe
6. A true set of "throw over your shoulder" saddle-bags to allow it to be more than just a bar-hopper

This is the combined "Look at me" and "What are you looking at?" look that I have done on three bikes in the last few years. I have to give the factory Props though, as this is why my Harley Stock continues to appreciate and pay dividend payments!