Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lefty me mate, some eyepoppin pictures you bin postin!

Arggh! Maties!
Just thought I'd be droppin anchor here for a short span to look up me old Pal lefty and to hail the rest of the mates on this new vessel for a job well done. I be catchin a whaler out directly because livin on land and dodgin SUVs ain't old Harrys cup of tea, or I should be sayin Cup o Rum.

See, I been bunkin in with that Unknown Reporter fella for the last 6 months or so. He be a nice guy but makes a lousy pirate. Seems he ventured out to Hollywood and got in with this Johnnie Depp and now thinks hes a full fledged Pirate. Seems all I been hearin from him is Johnnie Depp this and Johnnie Depp that and hes the Greatest Pirate that ever walked the face of this earth. Well im here to tell ya that johnnie has ney to a closer to a Pirate Ship than Brittany Spears. Why the closest that Squid Licker ever got to the high seas is that pirate ride at Disneyland.

Ya know mates, real pirates don't walk around with Rubber Parrots attached to their shoulders, that be how ya can tell a Land Lizard from a real buccineer! ARGGH!

I thank ye lefty for those eye poppin pictures ye ben a postin! One question about that jeep picture tho. Are those taylored and pegged trousers ye be a wearin? If so,, MAN OVERBOARD!!! That be OK lefty, at least ye haven't taken to sportin a Rubber Parrot on your shoulder,,,,have ye!

Innkeeper!! I be shovin off.... Rum for everyone!......
And just put it on Johnnie Depps tab! ARGGH!!!!!

harpoonharry!

Re: Lefty me mate, some eyepoppin pictures you bin postin!

I'm afraid they are Harry...but thanks for not mentioning the spit shined boots....bwahaha....oh the shame of it all.

Re: Re: Lefty me mate, some eyepoppin pictures you bin postin!

Looks like harry used my computer last night. I know it was him because theres a Coffee Can of Rum setting on the floor. At least I think its rum,,,Rums Yellow isn't it?

jinks