Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today’s Honors and Prayers for our Fallen Comrades, for our Fighting Comrades, and for America.

Att-ten-hutt
Hand Salute!
Greater love hath no man, than that he lay down his life for his friends. (St. John the Apostle)
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. (Gen. George S. Patton)
I am the resurrection and the life, says the Lord, he who believes in me, even if he die, shall live, and whoever lives and believes in me, shall never die.
Eternal and honored rest grant unto our Fallen Comrades, o Lord. And let perpetual light of Victory and Grace shine upon Them. May They rest in glorious peace.
Reading from the Holy Book of Job 8:22
Those who hate you will be clothed with shame, and the tent of the wicked will be no longer.
Reading from the Holy Book of Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to guide me and a light for my path.
Amen
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into tempta-tion, but deliver us and our Comrades from all evils. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power and the Glory for ever and ever.
Deliver our Fighting Comrades, we beg you o Lord, from all evils, past, present and to come. Amen
Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with you, blessed you are among women and blest is the fruit of thy womb, the Lord Jesus Christ. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for Our Fallen Comrades, for our Fighting Comrades, and for us sinners, now and on the hour of our death. Amen
Glory be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen
God bless our Fallen Comrades, God bless our Fighting Comrades, God bless Amer-ica, always!
Amen
Sharp Hand Salute!

And a prayer for Murry, for CR, for cya and for all Veterans in distress

Reading from the Holy Book of Ecclesiastes 12:13
Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for.
Amen

Amen.