Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One more post..please read..

I have been sick, busy, sick busy, but the good news is now I'm just busy. I have a lot to comment on and a few real important things to share with all of you and will try to get some doen today when I WAKE UP, we're just going to bed now..

FTA..I hope you don't mind, while I was fixing breakfast I borrowed a cup of Bob's coffee, I was too tired to see staight, thank you for the coffee and I too miss Bob, everytime I turn on the beautiful light he made for me I think of him and all that happened, he gives me that beacon of light... through his light, that his own hands made. I find comfort in his light, I guess that's what I'm trying to say!

But again, Thank you for the coffee, I'll be doing some food around here, please there's tons more where that came from so you all help yourself. And don't leave any left overs OK And enjoy.

I'll see you all. later today the Good Lord willing. Ok, I am so tired I really can't type,so I am out of here see *********POOF********** Nightnite I LOVE YOU!

Night-Night little one