Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Weatherbyrd..... SEE What I Mean??

And for some reason that REALLY angers me! Is it JUST ME?? Am I over reacting and going nuts? What in Gods name does it take to remember (don't matter right now WHO attacked us because what is done is done and we're in both places fighting) that we were attacked on American soil, resulting in the loss of MANY American lives??

What's it going to take, anout HIT? How easy some forget and as far as I can see, some is an understantmet.. MANY have already forgotten.. because Actions do speak louder then words!

Just like the flying of flags.. you have 2 on your street including YOURS, us too and I'll bet if everyone on the board answered that ..it would be close to the same, what a crying shame..

On March 17th ALL American's should put their flags out, they sould line the roads all over the USA holding a flag and a sign saying I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, screw the protesters and their march.. if it was panned ahead of time, and you had groups of people that would do that, and called your local news station they WOULD come out and shoot it, they won't be going to DC ...

Anyway, as you can see cause you know me, I'm very bothered with this, our brother are in the ground.. because they were True American's, this March beginning at The Wall to me is like spitting on their graves.
I need to just stop now my BP is up, its OK, I am strong and can and will handle this and these ZERO'S I'm just mad.
I love you remember that and I'll never forget what you lost Steve, nor will I ever forget Your Precious Brother Arthur, God bless you, Lisa

Don't worry, Lil-lady...

I will take care of, F.....g Fonda.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Later Gators
.......................Eagle...................