Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carmel Mountain Ranch Library

Hi all,

We were contacted by this library to start a reading program. It would be good if we can start it with a once a month time frame, similar to what Kathy is doing over in National City. If anyone is interested, please let me know. They would like something anytime between Monday and Thursdays. Time would be 3:30-4:30, after the kids are out of school.

Re: Carmel Mountain Ranch Library

Oh, that's great news. I tutor 2 days/week at the CMR Library & gave one of the librarians our S.D LOAL business card months ago. Maybe that's who contacted you about starting visits? Whomever - I'm glad to hear they are interested.

Now we need teams to volunteer! What a wonderful opportunity!

Re: Carmel Mountain Ranch Library

Just a reminder that this library would like some visits. It could be just once a month to start. If anyone is really interested, but can't make it during the time they suggest, let us know as perhaps we can convince them to allow us to visit at a different time.