Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News: RB Foundation

Just read this week's Corridao News (PQ version of Pomerado Publications) and saw a group photo of the grant recipients at the RB Community Foundation. The grants were handed out at the Thanksgiving Luncheon.

The photo on page A-14 of our paper shows Robin & Kathy Lam looking gorgeous as ever on the far right side of the picture. And I believe I see our man Bill Coffey rubber-necking from the back row in the middle of the group.

Thanks, Robin, for knowing about and applying for a grant for our LOAL chapter.

Re: News: RB Foundation

I like the term 'rubber necking'. Too funny. I guess it will be in our local paper, too. We don't get it until tonight or Friday. Let's keep that photo for our scrap book. Gee, we do need to get someone to take over on that project now that Wendy moved away . We have lots to add to it. Maybe one of our newer members is artistically inclined. You know, Amy is very artistic. She takes wonderful photos. I wonder if she has an eye for scrapbooks.

Re: News: RB Foundation

We got the check in the mail and I gave it to Kathy Saturday morning. We'll need to send them a thank you note on our statinary. Do we have stationary??? Perhaps Pam should send it as our secretary????

Re: Re: News: RB Foundation

I can forward Pam a copy of the stationary I have on my computer if she needs one. Let me know, Pam!!