Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nov/Dec LOAL newsletter

Did you get your Nov./Dec. issue of "The Leash", our National LOAL newsletter yet? Our copy arrived in the mail today. It is full of lots & lots of stories, 3 of which are from our San Diego chapter!
One article is about our black lab, Caper.
Another story is about our presentation at SeaWorld.
The third article from San Diego LOAL is about our visits to Poway Unified School District schools.
So, grab a cup of hot chocolate for yourself & and some kibble for your pet and settle in to read the many great articles in "The Leash", coming to a mailbox near you!

Re: Nov/Dec LOAL newsletter

Very cool. Can't wait to read it. That's two newsletters in a row that we've had articles in. What great things can we brag about for the next issue????

It's a great newsletter--so full of information and wonderful stories...and lots of news about our chapter!!! Thanks for getting all of the info in, Nancy, Robin, Missy & Todge!

I was thinking we should encourage our members to work on the advanced degrees for their dogs (no cats yet, unfortunately!). I know many of us meet the criteria; we just need to find the time to apply--and write the essay!! Maybe next year...

Great idea, Kathy . I can add that to the newsletter I'm getting ready to send out to the chapter members.

Regarding Advanced Degrees for cats, the application form is obviously for dogs; however, Crystal the therapy-cat earned an advanced degree.

Re: Re: Nov/Dec LOAL newsletter

So the forms haven't been updated!! That's good news, Nancy. Now Moorea can get her well-deserved advanced degree!!

Sandy (Winged Woman Designs) and editor of the National LOAL Newsletter, sent me 2 extra copies of the Nov/Dec. issue of The Leash. That was so nice of her, since 2 of my stories about our San Diego chapter are in that issue.

Anyone need/want a copy who didn't get one? Let me know & I'll get a copy to you.