Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Three legged cat

Check out this wonderful website about a cat rescued from the Julian fires a couple years ago. The cat, Henry, now lives in La Jolla. I just ordered 2 of the books about Henry. I will add it to the books I have on Maggie, the 3-legged dog.

The website is beautiful! Be sure to check out the video and the 2 slideshows. It brought tears to my eyes. But mostly tears of joy that this gorgeous cat has a happy home and is doing so much to help challenged people and pets.

Go to www.henrysworld.org to see this adorable, amazing cat.

Re: Three legged cat

Wow, thanks for sharing that tidbit. I read this info this morning, but forgot to respond until now.

I am enjoying the 2 books I purchased about Henry, the 3-legged cat from La Jolla. In today's Union Tribune, there is a short mention of Henry in Diane Bell's column (page B- Henry has a "Dear Abby"-type website to help people and their pets. Check it out!

Do a copy paste of this link to get to Diane Bell's column about Henry. Then scroll down to where it says Oh, Henry:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/bell/20061209-9999-7m9bell.html