Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trading Cards

I really like the stickers we can make of our pets ~ and the price is right! Very inexpensive. Mike has found the round stickers and the correct site to use for Mac-users. I encourage our members to check out the sites previously listed on our message board.

The problem we have with the stickers is that they are very small and not appropriate with the many elderly people Moorea visits. Most of Moorea's LOAL visits are to people with poor vision.

Even Moorea's business/calling card is really too small for many of our elderly friends to see. Therefore, I am still looking into the Trading Card idea. The woman who made the Trading Cards for some high school students, said her company would be too expensive to use, but have me the email address of a company we could use. They only print on one side of the Trading card vs the MintCard Company which Charlie our Search & Rescue dog used.

Anyway, I've had a couple new members ask me about the Trading Cards. It is less expensive if we have more than one pets' card made at the same time. I propose that anyone interested in having a Trading Card made of his/her pet, contact me. It would be the member's responsibility to pay for these cards, in my opinion. Our chapter does not have the funds to buy them for everyone and not all members are interested in Trading Cards.

Please contact me if you are interested in finding out more information about having a Trading Card made for your pet.