Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Howling Happy New Year

Thanking each and every one of you for making this past year a spectacular one for our chapter. Each one of you brought countless smiles to many, even if only for a few minutes. Thank you for taking the time to get involved and volunteering your time for such a worthwhile endeavor.

Wishing all of you a very happy new year

Re: A Howling Happy New Year

Mike, Nancy, and Moorea
appreciate the hard work everyone's put in to make this an awesome year for our San Diego chapter of Love on a Leash.

This group of caring humans and animals is so special to us. We look forward to lots more fun & getting to know even more of our members in 2007.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

...and from the Lam household, Moli and I wish all of you--our dedicated teams--a very Happy New Year!! Congratulations to all of you for all of your success this year, and thank you for your dedicated service to our community. We look forward to working with all of you in 2007!!

I don't have anything special to add to this thread ~ just wanted to be the FIRST member to post a message in - - - 2007

[2)

Oh, and one more thing ~ Moorea and I are SO tired of FOOTBALL!

Oops, let me try that number again . . .

(that's better)