Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Visiting Help Needed at Palomar Vista Health Center

Hi all,

Edith informed me that Daffany is in heat and therefore cannot meet her visit obligations. They are the only ones who visit a facility in Escondido called Palomar Vista Health Center. I mean the ONLY ones. Not just from our chapter, but from any type of organization whatsoever. Therefore, if you can spare an hour of your time on the first and/or third Thursday of the month, please let us know. Actually, at this point, I'm sure they would appreciate if we can substitute on a weekend instead of the regularly scheduled time. Plese contact myself or Edith at: ediewent2mars@msn.com

Re: Visiting Help Needed at Palomar Vista Health Center

I've been trying to find an opportunity to visit this site, but between our busy schedules and Mike & I passing a scratchy throat back & forth to each other, it hasn't worked out. Sorry, Edith & Daffany. [:-|