Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elizabeth Hospice needs Pet-Therapist

The Elizabeth Hospice is looking for Pet-Assisted Therapists.

If you would like to find out more information about volunteering with Elizabeth Hospice, please join us on Thursday, January 18th at 6:00 p.m.

Re: Elizabeth Hospice needs Pet-Therapist

Wish I could make it, but I have a conflict with the date/time. Please mention the location of the gathering in case others wish to attend

Yes, I'm checking on location but haven't heard back yet. I wouldn't have known about this special pet-therapy meeting if you hadn't added it to the previous thread. Thanks.

Re: Elizabeth Hospice needs Pet-Therapists

OK, here's the location:

Place: The Elizabeth Hospice main office in Escondido
150 W. Crest Street

Take I-15 to EAST 78
Turn right (south) onto Broadway.
1st right onto Crest Street.
1st building on your right after the car dealership.

Time: 6:00 p.m.

Purpose: To inform interested people about how you can become a Pet-Assisted Therapy volunteer with The Elizabeth Hospice.

Please reply here if you have questions or need more information.
Thanks!

Oh, I wish I could make it, but I already have a class that night. I will also be starting S.D. Hospice training this Saturday and one other, so I may have my hands full with that.

Kathy

I'll be interested to hear about your San Diego Hospice training, to see how it compares to The Elizabeth Hospice.

I think you will enjoy the hospice experience, no matter which hospice organization.

Re: Elizabeth Hospice needs Pet-Therapists

Tonight at 6:00 p.m. is the informational meeting about Pet-Assisted Therapy with The Elizabeth Hospice.

My husband, Mike, will be there. Anyone else planning on attending?

Had another meeting to attend, so couldn't make it.
There's another open house happening:

Hospice Volunteers ~ An open house for prospective and current volunteers for Elizabeth Hospice will take place on Wednesday, January 24, 2-4pm at 15706 Pomeradod Road, Suite S207 in Poway. For more information, call 760-737-2050.