Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feb. 3rd Visit Team needed

Due to training for The Elizabeth Hospice, Moorea , Mike, and I need a substitute team to fill in for us at Belmont Village in Sabre Springs on Saturday, Februrary 3rd.

We begin visiting in one common room around 2:00 p.m. and move to the lobby area at 2:30 p.m. We are usually done by 3:00. It is a nice, easy visit as the residents are grouped together; you do NOT go room-to-room.

One of our new teams in training is planning to visit with us that day, but cannot visit without supervision yet. They are an experienced team, who have visited Belmont Village twice, so know the ropes.

Please let me know if you are available to visit and/or supervise at Belmont Village on Saturday, February 3rd from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. Thank you!

Re: Feb. 3rd Visit Team needed

Nancy, remind me as we get closer to this date and I'll pick up the slack. Please send directions, too.

Thanks

Re: Feb. 3rd Visit Team needed

Robin, you are SOOOO busy! Are you sure you want to do this? I know you want to visit other facilities, so this would allow you to do that, but you have so much on your plate already, Girlfriend! Be sure you're not biting off more than you can chew.