Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
School Visits

It is now 2nd semester in the Poway Unified School District schools. I thought it was time we advertise our dog-team visits to the teachers. I will soon be sending out an email and/or flier to all the schools to let them know how a visit from our pets can help their students.

If you have a dog that is good with kids and would like to be on my school-visit list, please let me know. You may reply on this message board or email me at mdenen@san.rr.com

+ =

Re: School Visits

This morning our pet visit announcement is being sent out too all PUSD principals on their district email system.

Eric, my contact in PUSD, suggests I send the message to the PTA presidents.

With this, in addition to the contacts we made yesterday at the women teachers' organization, I hope we will be heading out to classroom visits soon.

Re: School Visits

As long as we can fit it into our schedule, Dana or Cody are eager to visit the schools. You might want to check with Charlie to see if he's up to it again.