Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Substitutes needed

Caper the wonder dog and her owners are taking a brief trip Feb. 16 through Feb 23. We need substitutes for them for these dates/locations:

Saturday, Feb 17 at Poway library 10:30-11:30 am
Wednesday, Feb.21 at RB library 5-6pm

If anyone is interested in helping at those facilities (certified dogs only), please let me know.

Thanks a bunch

Re: Substitutes needed

Would love to help, but Moorea does not fit the profile. And she's more of a TV-watcher than a book-reader.

Moli and I should be able to visit the Poway Library on the 17th.

Where is the library, anyway?

Oh, that would be great, Kathy! Why don't you give Missy a call for details on what they do during the visits, etc. If I recall correctly, a lot of the kids at that library only want to see the pets and not read to them. Very odd.

It's off of Poway Road, before Community Road. Again, Missy can give you the details.

Re: Re: Substitutes needed

I just checked with Missy (actually Todge responded). Looks like Missy will be visiting the library next Saturday and the following as they are leaving on Sunday. I am still planning on being there unless something comes up.