Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy NEW YEAR!

Happy Chinese Lunar New Year, everybody!

We should get a pet-therapy PIG to join our group in honor of the Year of the Pig!

Re: Happy NEW YEAR!

Thanks, Nancy!!

Kung Hay Fat Choy!! Happy Year of the Pig to all of you, too!!

Remember when those small pigs (I can't remember the specific name) were really popular? Yes, it would be fun to have one as a therapy pet!!

Yes, I remember. I saw one being walked on a leash in Coronado about 10 years ago. The staff at the zoo walked one near the Bonobo chimps' enclosure, once while we were there, and the chimps were hilarous checking it out through their glass window. The mother chimp hit the window and it's baby hit behind it's mom.

Those once-popular pigs are Vietnamese Potbellied Pigs. Now you can find them all grown up and unwanted at humane societies. So sad when people adopt pets according to fads.

A belated happy new year to all. The Year of the Pig is a very special celebration as it only comes around every 60 years. It is extremely good luck to be born or be married in the Year of the Pig.

My church will be celebrating the Chinese New Year tomorrow, Saturday, February 24th, from 6 to 8:30 p.m. We will be having a potluck dinner and program.

You and your families are all invited. Let me know if you can come!!

I will be wearing my brand-new Chinese jacket!! And even Moli will be wearing hers (I had to send my Mom a picture of her in her outfit)--for a few minutes only!

Please let me know if you will be able to make it, and I'll give you the directions--although Robin has been there before!!

Kung Hay Fat Choy!

Oh, what a lovely invitation, but we will have to decline, Kathy.

We already have plans for that time. I hope you will take photos. We want to see you & Moli in your Chinese New Year outfits!

Well, pooter! I didnt' get back over here until today and missed the invitation. I did have other plans, but what a lovely invitation. I'm sure it was a very enjoyable event.

"Pooter"???!!! I guess we are trying to be a G-rated website, huh?