Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rolling HIlls Elementary - Open House

We have been asked to have a booth and 2 dog-teams at Rolling Hills Elementary School's Open House and Health Fair on Thursday, April 5th. The event begins at 5:30 p.m. and ends at 7:30 p.m.

Rolling Hills Elem. is located in Rancho Penasquitos just west of I-15. You would take the Carmel Mt. Road exit off I-15 and turn right at Penasquitos Drive (Doubletree Resort on the right corner as you turn). The school is at the end of Penasquitos Drive, where it dead ends.

If you & your dog are available for this unique visit, please let me know! Should be a lot of fun watching children and their families enjoy our pets. It is a good way to advertise the good work our pets do in our community.

Re: Rolling HIlls Elementary - Open House

NO DOGS!

That's the decision of Rolling Hills Elementary School's board - but ONLY for their April 5th Open House and Health Fair.

The reason is that they are concerned that the crush of students and their families may rush at our dogs. I'm not sure if they are concerned about the safety of the students or our dogs?

Anyway, we are pleased to be invited to participate by setting up our San Diego LOAL booth for Rolling Hills' Health Fair, even if we have to go pet-less.

Julie, Mike, & I are planning to set up our booth & tell kids and their families all about the good things our pets do to help people in our community. If you would like to help, the event starts at 5:30 p.m. and ends at 7:30 p.m. This school is in Penasquitos. Let me know if you need directions.