Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Rancho Penasquitos Library - 1st visit on Monday, 5/21/07

Hi Nancy,

Well, I am responding to you a 2nd time--for some reason I sent the first reply, but it didn't go through!! These computers!!!

We had a lot of fun at our first RP Library visit. Moli was the only dog there, but she patiently listened to each child read to her. She enjoyed that thoroughly, and especially LOVED her reward--constant hugging and petting from the kids and their parents!!

Our next visit is this coming Monday, June 18th. Drop by if you can--it would be great to see you. We'll have another team there, I think--Laura Ball and Amber. That'll make it really fun!!!

Glad you, Mike, and Moorea are back safely. We missed you!!

Re: Rancho Penasquitos Library - 1st visit on Monday, 5/21/07

Kathy, we may take you up on stopping by the PQ Library Monday evening. It depends on how our schedule goes. Last night Mike & I were doing a Last Watch and we may be needed more nights.

Also, Moorea has a presentation Monday noon at the Valley Center Rotary Club.

Hope to see you, Moli, Laura, and Amber at the library if time allows.
Love to you! And thanks for volunteering to help our children in our community practice their reading!