Wocki's Acorn-Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Trying to locate Eterna Software - Ballarena, Cartoon Line, Legend Of The Lost Temple..

I vaguely remember they had some pretty decent copy protection but I was probably about 13 years old at the time so it's all a bit hazy.

Will be a shame if the games never surface again, that's originally what the whole point of emulation was for (certainly back when MAME first made an appearance) - to make sure that the classics were never lost.

Guess I'll just sit back and hope that one day, someone with the disks manages to get images of them all made.

Cheers for the reply Wocki, have a good one!

Re: Trying to locate Eterna Software - Ballarena, Cartoon Line, Legend Of The Lost Temple..

I have a copy of Cartoon Line as well, and I vaguely remember getting it working in Red Squirel but I might be mistaking that for my A3000. I can't seem to get it running now and I also seem to have lost disk 3 too... not going well there really, is it? :)

I do have disk images of BallArena, Poizone and Bubblefair around though - can't remember how well they run in the emulators though. I can pass these on if you like?

Please contact me with E-Mail concerning the disc images!

antom
I do have disk images of BallArena, Poizone and Bubblefair around though - can't remember how well they run in the emulators though. I can pass these on if you like?

Awesome, would love to see BallArena preserved! And Cartoon Line too, even if it's just the first 2 disks (because lets face it, how many of us actually got off the first screen? Or was it just really hard for a 6yr old at the time?)

You guys might also be interested in checking out http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=43299

It's basically the Amiga Software Preservation board, but a thread dedicated to the Archimedes.. some guys have got software that hasn't been imaged yet.. would love to see some of it available at some point in the future!