ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEA Trailer

I may well be selling my Routemaster BEA trailer in the near future in order to help raise funds for the restoration of my Metropolitan, MD 60. It's the first type made by Marshall's of Cambridge, it does need some restoration. This trailer was the one used by EFE to help manufacture there recent model. I have had a good offer from someone in France who wants it but I would prefer it to stay in this country & hopefully be reunited with a BEA Routemaster. Regards, Paul Almeroth.

My bus number (if any): MD 60, MD 99

Re: BEA Trailer

I believe I heard someone was looking for one of these for a restoration project a while back.

I have a number, 0208 574 6915 ask for Andrew.

It's been a while so I'm not too sure this is still the case.

My bus number (if any): 0

Hi,

Could you advise me roughly how much you would be looking for, for the trailer, I would be looking to restore it and use it for its orginal purpose?

Many Thanks

My bus number (if any): RM 1989, RML 2411, RML 2588, RML 2714, RMC 1462

Thanks for all the interest in the trailer, it's now sold & reunited with a BEA Routemaster. Paul.