ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Routemaster Raffle"

Incredibly, it's FIVE YEARS today since that great and unique ocasion when 32 of us lucky participants visited Ensignbus at Purfleet to meet our prized buses for the first time!!!

Still feel very privileged - thank you Peter, Steve and Ross !!!!

My bus number (if any): RML2302

Re: "Routemaster Raffle"

Hi Brian

Thank you for the reminder, it really doesn't seem 5 years back and am pleased you are enjoying her as much now as you did then!!

Kind regards
Steve

Certainly am Steve! Thanks again! Brian

My bus number (if any): RML2302

Steve Newman
Hi Brian

Thank you for the reminder, it really doesn't seem 5 years back and am pleased you are enjoying her as much now as you did then!!

Kind regards
Steve

I would also like to add my thanks to you Peter & Ross for what really was a memorable and enjoyable day five years ago Steve. I still have the February 2005 Bus & Coach Preservation magazine with a photo of me drawing RML2271 out of the hat with you and your dad in close attendance.

In the five years since I bought RML2271, I have been involved in more Routemaster driving than I ever was when I drove the Kelvin Central fleet, Chris's RM471 was of course one of the thirty six Kelvin RMs I drove in that three year period.

My bus number (if any): RML2271 (owner), RML2358/RCL2223 (Driver)