ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Als forum

I think that one should take care when chatting about the Als forum, saying things and mentioning peoples names may lead to slandering cases, closure and removal of all comments and possible personal criminal action. I did mange to get on to the forum just about an hour before it went off air and it would appear that Alan took the position of removing and closing the forum down by some of the comments that had been made. I will not go into the details as its not my place to do so and suggest that people do be careful in future, especially if mentioning things based on hear say.

It was such a shame that these events have taken place as it took place a day after what i would consider to been an excellent Route 159 rerun and Christmas Lights tour. I spent the most of the being on RM14 & RM2097 thanks to Tim and Robbie, i also went on RML 2586 thanks to Lesley for that. I had such a wonderful time and it was good to see people i have not seen for a while, but i am saddened that my hobby has been tarnished by the issues and actions of some people.

Please Guys and Girls let us enjoy our love of the Routemaster and put personal differences aside.

My bus number (if any): RM 308