ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RM movements at Ensign in December 2009

RML882 has joined the Ensign Heritage Fleet as a fully operational Class 6 bus, restored to its original condition.

RMLs 2534 and 2365 have been shipped to Ambassatours, Halifax, Novia Scotia.

RM577 has gone to Michael Fuller, Rushden.

My bus number (if any): RM238, RM471 and RM2213

Re: RM movements at Ensign in December 2009

Hi All,hope everyone has had a peaceful christmas and new year. Reading this thread wouldn't it be be good if rm577 gets done up as the silver lady it's half way there at the moment anyway after all those years of neglect.I was down at ensign two weeks ago and rml882(er882) was just having it's mot also rml2553 was there which a believe is also going to canada

RMLs2365, 2553 & also 2677 which is now in the Ambassatours fleet used to belong to Michael Roulston and were based at Beith, as were other Ambassatours buses RMLs2465 & 2525 which were privately owned. Beith's Routemaster population has been slightly boosted again by the arrival of RML2358 and when RCL2223 finally arrives, weather permitting, it will bring the numbers up to four with Michael's RM759 and my RML2271 already on-site.

My bus number (if any): RML2271 (owner), RML2358/RCL2223 (Driver)

RM577 has gone to Michael Fuller, Rushden.[/quote]

I'm sure Mike will enjoy the challenge of restoring RM577!

My bus number (if any): RML2271 (owner), RML2358/RCL2223 (Driver)