ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RML2330 is for sale

Hi everyone

RML2330, an ex Godstone country bus in LT green livery is now for sale complete with a nice new class5 MOT and also taxed for the next year at the Historic Vehicle rate.

Would anyone interested please contact me on 07971 195 730.

Regards

Claire Green

My bus number (if any): 2330 etc.

Re: RML2330 is for sale

How much Claire ?

Mark

My bus number (if any): RML2391

Claire Green
Hi everyone

RML2330, an ex Godstone country bus in LT green livery is now for sale complete with a nice new class5 MOT and also taxed for the next year at the Historic Vehicle rate.

Would anyone interested please contact me on 07971 195 730.

Regards

Claire Green

I'll see if I can peak anyone's interest up here Claire. Sorry you are having to part with your bus.

My bus number (if any): RML2271 (owner),/RCL2223 (Driver)

Hello Mark,

Which bit of 'contact me on telephone number 07971 195 730' are you having difficulty with?

let me know and I'll try and help you.

Claire :-)

Hi Graham

Thank you, much appreciated.

Regards

Claire

Hi all,

There is an up to date piccy of 2330 on the 'Ian's Bus Stop' account of the Green Line display of buses and coaches at Wisley this month.

Claire

...and here is that picture!

My bus number (if any): RM238, RM471 and RM2213

Re: ...and here is that picture!

Sad to hear you are selling, is it by choice or by reluctance, I rather liked the faded patina of the vehicle, made it a very characteristic and typical of the later Green Routemaster era and a little bit different.

Hi Chris

Thank you for putting the piccy on your site and a big thank you to Ian for taking such a nice photo, it's technology far beyond me.

Regards

Claire

Hi John,

It's with a great reluctance, on my part especially, as we haven't fully completed her yet but the decision was a very, almost unanimous, democratic one from our Society, her owners.

Regards

Claire

Claire ,
No problem with using phone no. provided , I'm working nights this week will ring when convenient unless you would like me to ring after work , about 4 - 5 AM ?? Or if you would prefer please email details m.allin@sky.com , then I will see sooner .

:-)

Thanks , Mark

Fire at our garage site.

Over this weekend there was a very serious fire at the premises ajacent to our garage and the whole Trading estate was declared an Exclusion Zone by the LFB and no one was allowed on the estate until late Sunday afternoon when the EZ was lifted.

Our guardian angel worked some serious overtime this weekend and apart from most of the water in the canal having to be pumped back out from our garage all our vehicles had a miraculous escape and are totaly un-damaged, unfortunatly the same cannot be said for our Neighbour who has lost every thing apart from two vehicles and a fork lift truck in the conflagragtion.

This post is to stop gossip and exageration.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes :-)

Claire

Hi everyone

For anyone who would like to see and experience 2330 running in service mode our bus will operate a 718 Green Line relief service, including feeders, all day between 10am and 5 pm on Saturday 1st May at the NLTS Theydon Bois running day.

Regards

Claire