ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted front handrails

Roger Brown is looking for the two horizontal front grab rails that are fixed to front bulkhead, lower deck on an RM.
If anyone has a spare pair they wish to sell, please contact Roger direct, or through me.

Many Thanks

Rob

http://rob-duker.fotopic.net/

My bus number (if any): RM13

Re: Wanted front handrails

Hi Rob

I am awaiting a handrail with some seat parts, not sure what it is yet but will let you know, also I sent a mail re RMOOA parts not sure if you got it

Thanks

Matt

My bus number (if any): RML 2547

Hi Matt,
That will be good if you can help Roger.

Re RMOOA parts, I will be going through everyone's lists this weekend, I will keep you posted.

Regards

Rob

My bus number (if any): RM13

Thanks Rob not sure if you had my list. WIll hopefully get these parts in soon.

I have set up and run E commerce shops so if you need any help with this aspect of RMOOA then please let me know.

The current e commerce shop I operate at work is for ATV spares, so the ideas should be applicable to what RMOOA could do in this respect, without big costs and operated easily!

I have to manage this so that sales can be invoiced and put on the books for accounting purposes. It would be pretty straightforward to set up.

Thanks

Matt

My bus number (if any): RML 2547

I hope there are loads of them around, I'd like a pair for RM238!

My bus number (if any): RM238, RM471 & RM2213