ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
help wanted

could the gentleman who phoned me at Scottish Travel on thursday regarding Routemaster springs please get in touch again. My apologies to him as i was out of the office at the time.

My bus number (if any): RML 2697, RML 2432, RML 891

Re: help wanted

have found out today from one of my understudies that the gentleman concerned was either called Watkinson or Wilkinson, if he could please telephone me again on 01475781957

Billy, it's Brian Watkinson you are looking for.

My bus number (if any): RML2271 (owner) RML2600 (Driver)

I don't sell RM springs or know of the location of any, try Mr Wilkinson!!

Thanks anyway folks, RML 2697 is now back on the road and working it's backend off, with it's new springs, shockers and brake adjusters

Hi Billy - could you let us all where you managed to get the springs etc ?? Would be very helpful

My bus number (if any): RML2302