ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Routemaster Bus Blinds

Traditional replica LT Routemaster blinds now in full production. We are now supplying blinds to represent any period of LT activity including first issue blinds with upper case "KK" and "LL" panels. We can also supply London Country Routemaster blinds, Greenline panels, express workings in blue and lots more. Heritage operators of RM's please email us and we'll send you a proof of all the Private Hire and special event blinds we have to offer. If you are a preserved RM owner, we'll also send you a proof of what you require!
Our blinds are printed directly onto tyvek, with no vinyl-cut or modern TfL font. We can now also offer an off white tint to mimic the genuine Aldenham product for that extra look of nostalgia!
Generic blind sets, bespoke destinations or replicas of original garage blinds - the choice is yours!
Check out the Blinds For Buses website.

My bus number (if any): Suppliers of traditional style blinds for Routemaster buses

Re: Routemaster Bus Blinds

A contact name would be good on the post, so we know who you are........ Stuart!!

As one who has a few old RT blinds with wear and marking on only some panels (can't think who I bought them from :)) Can you give an idea of pricing of the typical Aldenham type RT side and rear blind replacement panels? What about where some panels, like for example the Private, blank and end piece have been cut off, can you do "repair kits"? Are you doing canopy blinds? What means are you thinking of joining old and replacement panels?

My bus number (if any): RTL 960 RMC 1458 RM 1585 and several RTs