ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leyland Titan Preservation Deal

Hi there all.
As you may have read around the internet, we have been in talks with Veazey Coaches to purchase Leyland Titan KYV358X for preservation.
This is currently still on reserve for us but have reccently hit a problem.
The person who was going to put in £1000 - £1300 and be registered as Main owner has dropped out of the deal due to family commitments.
We was wondering if anyone here would like the opportunity to join us with the project and input the same amount of money to the project to become main owner in the partnership with me and 2 others?
If you would like to know anymore then please drop me and email at nathan.merryweather@ntlworld.com

Kind Regards,
Nathan

My bus number (if any): (in talks about) T358

Re: Leyland Titan Preservation Deal

Hi,
I have reviewed the Situation.
we now only need £300 in return for 22.07% of the bus.
this £300 is not needed until End of June As i have started my new job and will not have my full input amount till then.
anyone interested please contact.

Nathan
Hi,
this £300 is not needed until End of June As i have started my new job and will not have my full input amount till then.

My bus number (if any): T358

Nathan
Hi,

Offer has expired. bus purchased with no help.
Will be a good bus :)

My bus number (if any): T358