ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suppliers Supplement

I hope that Chris will not mind me posting this message here.

The Routemaster Association is updating the Suppliers Supplement so that it can be re-issued to all members and we need your help.

If you know of any updated information on suppliers of any parts for or service to Routemasters, or any information not previously shown such as details of new suppliers for Routemasters, please let Brian Lewer know at archive@routemaster.org.uk, or alternatively one of the Committee members, as soon as you can.

If we can update the Suppliers Supplement listing then we can make this available very shortly with the next magazine.

Thanks for your help.

Andrew

My bus number (if any): RM1368

Re: Suppliers Supplement

New suppliers already notified to Brian Lewer are:
Replica Destination Blinds
South East Bus Supplies Limited. (Blinds for Buses)

Steering Wheel Recoating
Plastic Coatings Limited, Ham Lane, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 7JY,

Rexine/Leathercloth Supplies
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd. 12 Nettlehill Road, Houstoun Industrial Estate Livingston, EH54 5DL,

Fuel Systems, starter motors and electrical equipment (overhauls)AEC Leyland Engines only
P&G Engineering, Unit 19, Bow Triangle Business Centre, Eleanor Street, Bow, London E3 4NP

Seat Foam Suppliers
Martins Upholstery Supplies Ltd, Unit 14, The Alders, Seven Mile Lane Mereworth Maidstone ME18 5JG

Southern Foam
Unit 1, Dial Post Park, Horsham Road, Rusper, West Sussex, RH12 4QX

Body parts, hinges, machined parts
Adroit Engineering Limited, Unit 6 Fairview Industrial Estate, Kingsbury Road, Curdworth, Sutton Coldfield West Midlands B76 9EE

Fixings and Fastenings
STIG Fasteners 59 Brawton Grove, Oakfield Lodge Darlington DL3 0GL
On–line sales only www.a2stainless.co.uk

Floating and captive nuts
TRIDENT RACING SUPPLIES Unit 31, Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone, Northamptonshire NN12 8TN

Pyramid nosing and treadplate
F R Powell of Bristol Unit 1, Avonside Industrial Park, Avonside Rd, Bristol, Avon BS2 0TS

F H Brundle: Branches in London, Southampton, Ilkeston, Birmingham St Helens and Edinburgh

My bus number (if any): RTL 960 RMC 1458 RM 1585 and several RTs