ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
February Meet - Postponed

I've decided to postpone the planned meet on Sunday (20th) since there doesn't seem to be much interest.

My bus number (if any): RM1699 Eastbourne Regent V 69 (KHC369)

Re: February Meet - Postponed

look forward to a meet sometime ! Hope it can be in the not too distant future
Mark

My bus number (if any): RML2391

Was this the meet at the Shuttleworth collection?

I was intending to turn up with 2644, assuming everything goes alright on the Saturday when I try to get her started after winter hibernation.

My bus number (if any): RML2644

Have you cancelled it with Shuttleworth? I was going with BEA1, and I know that RF4 and RT4317 were going.

Regards

Rob

My bus number (if any): RM13

Rob - I haven't cancelled with the Shuttleworth museum yet but I was going to let them know today. So far I've only 4/5 definates (including the 3 vehicles you mentioned) but if you're happy to go ahead on that basis then that's fine.

Perhaps you could call me on my mobile - 07793 447263 and we can decide what to do.

My bus number (if any): RM1699 Eastbourne Regent V 69 (KHC369)

Half term holidays mean we can't attend; really enjoyed last year so look forward to attending if you rebook.

My bus number (if any): rm188

I was looking forward to it! Pity you cancelled, I thought there were half a dozen positive responses. How many did you need?

My bus number (if any): RM577