ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Here's one I did earlier....

RM531, enjoying the Easter sunshine last weekend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peter-morris/5658966986/

My bus number (if any): RM531

Re: Here's one I did earlier....

I like the adverts.

My bus number (if any): RMs 238, 471, 2213 and GS17

Thanks for that Chris! PS I'm very proud of the adverts....I secured the personal permission of the Harrods managing director for them, they are reproductions of original adverts from 1960, and were produced with a lot of help from the Harrods design department.

Hi Steve

Very nice I can see you have worked hard on her, very smart indeed.

I hope that chap is not about to wee on your wing lol.

Martin

Thanks for the kind words chaps, always nice to hear comments (good and bad) from people who know what they are talking about!
Martin- That's the first thing I thought too- is he having a wee or pinching my headlight! (Actually he was fiddling with his camera!)

Hi Steve

I remember when you picked her out and then picked her up, she was not Arrivas finest then but now the transformation is wonderful and a real credit to you.

Congratulations on it

Steve