ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"NBFL"

Leon Daniels has just posted on his facebook page and blog, shots and video of the new bus for London at todays press launch at Millbrook. The engineering testbed vehicle is now at Millbrook for testing. He reports that the first true prototype is due for completion in the Autumn and will enter service with Arriva in the new year. The test vehicle, driven round Millbrook by Boris Johnston, is unpainted and was described by the Evening Standard as "The silver dream machine". The silver lady rides again!

My bus number (if any): RM531

Re: "NBFL"

It also made local tv news as well , either anglia or bbc east
mark

My bus number (if any): RML2391

Re: "NBFL"

At least this one does look like a proper LT bus at long last.

Claire :-)

Borismaster

Nice bit of video @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13577980

My bus number (if any): RML2302