ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Advertising Boards

Does any one have the specifications and or measurements for the advertising panels that run alone the near side and off side of an RML?

and/or know of a company that makes them up?

Re: Advertising Boards

Barry
Dependent on how far you want to travel there is a company in Worcestershire who made up the boards and Ads for my bus.You can find them on www.alsignscommercials .com
They don't advertise that they do them but if you mention that they made up a set for a local guy they
will know what you are talking about,he should still have all the measurements as well.

Graham

My bus number (if any): RML2478

Barry, Augustus Martin in Bromley do most of the actual boards used today, they will print to self adhesive plastic and then mount them onto the boards now in common use by the various bus companies.
You will need to supply the art work but they are most helpful and will give advice.They have all the sizes for most buses including RML's, if you only need the boards, I have some you are welcome to have, but they have obviously been used on one side!
Contact I used was Simon Crabb simon.crabb@amartin.co.uk
Hope this helps
Peter

Many thanks Graham and Peter. I will look into both.