ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iveco Oil sills and engine gaskets.

Hi I've posted a similar message on another forum. I have been in conversation with Iveco UK and about to order some crankshaft oil sills and rear oil sill. Aswell as the timing housing gasket and the crankshaft oil sill housing gasket.
Some of these parts are a minimum order of 10, me only needing 1 of each.
If anyone is thinking of overhauling their Iveco 8361i 000.00.A25 engine these are the sills and gaskets you need, I'm also going to order a sump gasket.
If anyone else would require some of the sills or gaskets please email me and we can discuss prices, the only sill thats pricey is the rear main sill at nearly £30 a piece.
Cheers
Jay Day.

My bus number (if any): RML 2477