ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Estbourne Running Day Sunday 7th August

I wondered if I could give a mention to the Eastbourne Classic Bus Running Day, that's taking place on 7th August. As usual there will be a few guest LT vehicles alongside the Eastbourne, Southdown, East Kent and Maidstone and District Vehicles. All services will start from Eastbourne Station with a link to the Miniature Steam Railway where there will be a static display. For more information visit the website www.eastbourne-classicbus.co.uk

My bus number (if any): RM1699 Eastbourne Regent V 69 (KHC369)

Re: Estbourne Running Day Sunday 7th August

Do you know if the Regal III will be running this year?

My bus number (if any): RM 577

Re: Estbourne Running Day Sunday 7th August

John - at present the Regal is undergoing an engine change and so it's probably unlikely that it will be in service. There will however be 4 Eastbourne Regents so hopefuly that'll make up for it. I should also have mentioned that there is still room at the Miniature Steam Railway for vehicles wishing to joing the static display. Just let me know if you wish to bring your bus along.

My bus number (if any): RM1699 Eastbourne Regent V 69 (KHC369)