ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Headlamp Bulbs

Hi,

Does anyone have or can advise on where to obtain RM head lamp bulbs please (three pronged)
Thanks

My bus number (if any): RML2306

Re: Headlamp Bulbs

So many different types; is there a number on the bulb? I stock most of them, including the original type.

My bus number (if any): RML2532 Keeping Europe's Routemasters on the road.

Hi,

I understand it is a LLB 475, 24v although I cant see that on the bulb.

My bus number (if any): RML2306

If your bus is fitted with the original type of tungsten bulbs I have some of the brighter Halogen replacements with the original P45 type of fitting.

Claire

hi southern transit stock all external and internal bulbs for all routemaster types at very good price. Regards. Tim.

My bus number (if any): rm 2023 2097 & rml 2388

Tim ,
does this include tubes for refurbs ? Could you post contact details

Ta

Mark

My bus number (if any): RML2391 & ucoc 157