ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted

I am searching for a centre s/steel trim piece for the radiator grill surround, number plate incorporated in surround. Please let me know if you have one I could purchase. Ed

My bus number (if any): RCL2250

Re: Wanted

Do you need the triangle bit as well? I might have one somewhere.

My bus number (if any): RML2532 Keeping Europe's Routemasters on the road.

Ed, There's someone near Leighton Buzzard who's thinking about getting some made . If you don't get what you want I can give you his details.
Mark , RML2391

My bus number (if any): RML2391

Hi Mark are you referring to the triangles being re made as the SDR have done , or the other grill strips ?

thanks - Graham

My bus number (if any): RML 2747 & W.Gash & Sons DD6

Roythebus

Thanks Roy, however I managed to get the other pieces of the trim including the triangle last year.

Mark

Thanks, let me have the contact details. There has been some discussion on the other side about having these parts remade. We are currently carrying out a contract for a guy who owns a S/Steel fabrication company, so will have a chat with him when I see him next.

My bus number (if any): RCL2250

Think it was just the strips and it did depend on how much demand there was likely to be

mark

My bus number (if any): RML2391