ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted RMA/ RMC or RCL

Hi all,
I'm doing initial enquiries for any RMs with doors and higher ratio difs out there.
I may need one for service work. Would be kept in original condition. Must have or be close to worthy of an MOT.
Thanks

Re: Wanted RMA/ RMC or RCL

Does anyone know the top speed of the RMF? I always thought they were similar to an RCL but they don't have air suspension either, do they?

Ians bus stop information is not that detailed on the subject

Re: Wanted RMA/ RMC or RCL

60 plus with a big engine, but probably few retain the high speed diff these days. ISTR RMA were originally on air bags at the back.

Firestone AR113 was the part number.

My bus number (if any): RML2532 Keeping Europe's Routemasters on the road.