ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seat frames wanted

I have a contact who is looking for some RM seat frames to put in a low height Regent 5 with PRV body that he is restoring. Yes they dO fit as he already has some. He need 20 off side and 5 nearside and is near Cambridge. Can anyone help?

My bus number (if any): RML2532 Keeping Europe's Routemasters on the road.

Re: Seat frames wanted

THe RMOA bought quite a few when Mike Fuller was the secretary, I had some a couple off him. Failing that there are loads at PVS at Barnsley.

My bus number (if any): RTL 960 RMC 1458 RM 1585 and several RTs

Ta, it will probably pay my contact to go to Barnsley as he's based in hull!

We have frames (dont know exactly how many)at our museum for sale at the moment. If seriously interested ring me and I will count them. We also have 23 seat squabs and 16 seat backs in worn > reasonable condition but all recoverable. Duane Curtis 07958129731

My bus number (if any): RM 66 and RM 308

Which museum is that?