ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RMOOA Spres relocation and availabilty of personal storage

Dear RM Owners/Operators

In the next 1 to 2 weeks I will complete the takeover of the position of RMOOA Sales Officer from Rob Duker. At present we are still tackling the logistics of transporting all the spares and container down to their new location in Berkshire.

As a result of this transfer of location for the RMOOA spares collection, there will in turn, now be a couple of new facilities for some of the membership if they so require it. These facilities centre on long term storage availability of Routemaster spares, for RMOOA members, or even short term storage of a bus if such an option is required.

So if you have a load of your own bus spares/parts that you need long term storage for, or even short term storage of your bus, then please drop me a line and I can discuss with you the options available.

All storage will be under cover in a barn. For spares you will either be able to keep them boxed up or on a pallet within the barn or locked up away in the container. If you need short term storage for your RM then this can be accommodated within the barn as well.

So if you have an old engine/gearbox/or other spares that you don’t need access to on a daily basis, and you need the space, drop me a line and I can discuss the options and costing with you.

Please contact me on alun.mitchell@ntlworld.com if you wish to discuss this further.

Many thanks
Mitch
Sales Officer (In waiting!!)

My bus number (if any): RMC1462