ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WLT416

Hi does anyone know the whereabouts of rm416 and is it possible she may be for sale.

Regards,

Jim.

Re: WLT416

RM416 is in Austria and was last seen outside a McDonalds Restaurant. The registration WLT416 is on a private car.

My bus number (if any): RM1368

Thanks andrew,i drove her whilst at thornliebank depot (clydeside) i am in the market for a routemaster and hoped to find one of my favourites up for grabs.
To name a few more i brought RM17 , RM73 ,and RM200 up the road for clydeside from Aldenham.

Thanks again for the info,

Jim.

If you want a Routemaster contact Blue Triangle/London Bus and Truck they have some for sale. Thought you would have known though.

My bus number (if any): RTL 960.RMC 1458, RM 1585 and several RTs

Hi Jim , RE Ex Clydeside RM's ,RM110 is for sale at the moment ,it has being heavily modified by a past owner you can look at the web page for the Stafford Bus Centre and have a look,hope this is of use to you Jim.

My bus number (if any): none yet!

Ensignbus have an RML for sale at the moment and Blythswood Motors are still advertising their gold RML.

My bus number (if any): RMs 238, 471. 2213 & GS 17

Brian Watkinson
If you want a Routemaster contact Blue Triangle/London Bus and Truck they have some for sale. Thought you would have known though.
Apologies I thought the OP was was Jim Gilroy, be better if people logged in as most of us do using their full names.

My bus number (if any): RTL 960.RMC 1458, RM 1585 and several RTs

No worries brian ,and will do!!

Cheers,

Jim Geary.

Thank s chris,i have had a look at the one in blythswood,they want 25k,there is a lot of work needing done to this bus including major repanel,needs a new bonnet and quite a vibration from her when you drive her, i offered 15k and have had no reply!!!and the one at ensign,steve said he would take a few photos of her and send them to me ,they have not arrived yet.

Cheers,

Jim Geary.

Will do jim,

Thank you,

Jim Geary.

Seen in Austria at a place near Innsbruck called Rum as RM1682 Oct 2006

%%bbCodeItem_1%%
RM1682 near Innsbruck OBBCDOct06 271 by d33206hg, on Flickr

It.s been there about 12 years at least. I remember seeing it there when I was on a coaching holiday in 2001!