ROOF

Thank you for visiting the Routemaster Owner and Operator's Forum (ROOF). Please feel free to use this forum for the mature discussion of any issues of interest and relevance to Routemaster owners. Please do not use this board to publicise your feelings about individuals, National or Local Government or TFL policy. Owners of other London bus types in service during the 1950s, 60s and 70s are also welcome to contribute to this forum.

Please note, the ROOF website no longer exists. The link from the Forum does not work anymore.  Useful information and links from the website has been posted to the Forum.

Please do not respond to abusive posts but notify ROOFmoderator 1@outlook.com.

ROOF
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Favour wanted! Photo of RM seat frame

Can anyone who has an RM please take a photo of the feet of the 2nd seat frame on the L/S off side and sent it to me.

Our RM has the this seat missing and as far as I can see the position of the feet on this frame is unique in terms of position of bolt holes and direction of the feet.

We also found the seat behind it has only one bolt in the feet as it's the wrong seat frame, but we have a replacement for that one.

My bus number (if any): RTL 960, RMC 1458 RM 1585, M 961 and several RTs

Re: Favour wanted! Photo of RM seat frame

Hi Brian

Our seats are away being retrimmed so I can take a photo of the seat frames for you tomorrow.

Just for confirmation is it the second from the front or second from the back that you need photographing?

David.

My bus number (if any): RM765 and RM548

Hi David

It's the 2nd on the off-side from the front. Hope yours as not as mixed up as ours!! I have your E mail address so I'll send you my private one.

Thanks
Brian

Thank you for the photos David, just what I needed.

No problem Brian, glad to help.

David

My bus number (if any): RM765 & RM548